For those of you who are skeptics this article is for you; and for those of you who love to meditate we would love your input. Visit our website and contact us anytime!
Meditation is many things, but in a simple world (which is the world we love) meditation can be defined as direct concentration in order to remove all thoughts. We feel the best meditation practices are those that concentrate on a completely still mind, from there the mind will show you things you never dreamed of.
Sounds hokey we know.
The benefits of meditating are endless and sometimes unique to the individual but here are some that we deem worthy of recognition:
- Meditation helps the individual to bring awareness and mindfulness to everyday aspects of their lives and life itself.
- Meditation can relieve pain caused by arthritis and other chronic disorders.
- Meditation enhances the immune system.
- Meditation decreases heart and respiratory rates.
- Meditation helps to maintain a level mood.
- Meditation can help reduce the perception of pain.
- Meditation can help increase blood flow.
- Meditation can even lower blood pressure.
So how do we do it?
Well we believe the manuals, books, and videos are all for making money and not designed to teach at all, and if you know of any credit worthy tools send them our way!
Meditation is so individualistic and cannot be generalized except for a quick definition of what most people seek while meditating. It is well known that meditation is the practice that is done by many for the sole purpose of finding solitude in their mind in order to have a “good place” in such a hectic world.
We all need somewhere to go and just breath, and that is meditation. Just breath, be still in both the mind and body, and just melt in to the universe around you. From there we know you will find solace and even discover new things about life you never thought possible.